Sunday, December 6, 2009

Horse Meat-My New Opinion

I have recently learned that, in the Bible, God told Moses and Aaron which animals were clean and unclean. He told them, Leviticus 11:2-3: "Tell the Israelites:' Of all the animals that live on land these are the ones you may eat: You may eat any animal that has a split hoof completely divided and that chews its cud."
He also says that animals that only chew their cud or only have a split hoof, you shouldn't eat. So examples of unclean animals are animals such as, pigs, rats, dogs, bats, rabbits, and, of course, horses. So, now that I know, I now believe that eating horses is not okay, because if God says something, you listen.

PS: Some clean animals are goats, sheep, deer and cattle.
PPS: For more info on this subject read Leviticus 11 in a Bible. If you don't have one, you can probably get one out of the library.

1 comment:

  1. This was very informative! I did not know this, I think I'll check it out in my bible sometime :)

    ReplyDelete